With macOS designed to scale with Apple silicon, the system automatically benefits from the increased graphics, massive memory, and powerful machine learning of M2 Max. With thousands of apps to choose from, you can fully customize how you work, play, and create.
Experience faster performance in optimized apps:
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Autodesk Maya
- Xcode, and more
Mac Studio lets you create the studio of your dreams with an array of 12 high-performance ports, located on the back and front for easy access. Transfer photos and videos with an SDXC card reader. Connect to up to 8K resolution displays through the HDMI port. Then add up to another four displays through the Thunderbolt 4 ports.
Sync with next-generation accessories using Bluetooth 5.3, and enjoy high-speed wireless throughput with Wi-Fi 6E. You can also opt for a wired connection via the 10 Gb Ethernet jack. There are also dual USB-A ports and a 3.5mm audio jack for added connectivity options. You can also sync with other Apple devices, such as your MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch for a seamless experience.
Inside the 7.7″ square enclosure is an efficient thermal system that allows the Mac Studio to handle intensive, sustained tasks without slowing down. Even with heavy workloads, the whisper quiet fans help you to stay focused on your tasks.
With 100 percent recycled materials in its magnets and in the solder of the main logic board, as well as responsible packaging, and a greener supply chain, the Mac Studio was engineered to minimize its environmental impact.
Apple M2 Max chip. 12-core CPU with 8 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores 30-core GPU 16-core Neural Engine 400GB/s memory bandwidth.
32GB Unified memory
Embraced by creative pros in studios everywhere, Mac Studio delivers exceptional power with the M2 Max chip. It packs spectacular performance into an unbelievably compact form with extensive connectivity.
- M2 Max chip for exceptional performance
- 12-core CPU packs up to 1.8x faster performance than 27-inch iMac to push the boundaries of your workflow1
- Up to 38-core GPU with up to 3.6x faster performance than 27-inch iMac for graphics-intensive pro workflows2
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- Up to 96GB of unified memory to run multiple demanding pro apps
- Up to 8TB of superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant3
- Fast Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity4
- Four Thunderbolt 4 ports, two USB-C ports, two USB-A ports, HDMI port, 10Gb Ethernet port, SDXC card slot, headphone jack
- Supports up to five external displays
- Remarkably compact 19.7 centimetre-square, 9.5 centimetre-tall design in Silver
- macOS Ventura gives you powerful ways to get more done, share and collaborate—and works great with iPhone and iPad5
Configurable options are available.
1. Testing conducted by Apple in April and May 2023 using pre-production Mac Studio systems with Apple M2 Max, 12-core CPU, 38-core GPU and 96GB of RAM, and production 3.6GHz 10-core Intel Core i9-based 27-inch iMac systems with Radeon Pro 5700 XT graphics with 16GB of GDDR6 and 128GB of RAM. All systems configured with 8TB SSD. Open source project built with Xcode 14.3 with Apple Clang 14.0.3, Ninja 1.10.0.git and CMake 3.25.0. Mac Studio systems tested with an attached 5K display. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of Mac Studio and iMac.
2. Testing conducted by Apple in April and May 2023 using pre-production Mac Studio systems with Apple M2 Max, 12-core CPU, 38-core GPU and 96GB of RAM, and production 3.6GHz 10-core Intel Core i9-based 27-inch iMac systems with Radeon Pro 5700 XT graphics with 16GB of GDDR6 and 128GB of RAM. All systems configured with 8TB SSD. OTOY Octane X Prime 2022.1.1 tested using a scene with complex materials and 35 million triangles. Mac Studio systems tested with an attached 5K display. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of Mac Studio and iMac.
3. 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
4. Wi-Fi 6E connectivity available in countries where supported.
5. Requires iCloud and internet connection.