For more than 30 years, ESET® has been developing industry-leading IT security software and services, delivering instant, comprehensive protection against evolving cybersecurity threats for businesses and consumers worldwide.
ESET is privately owned. With no debts and no loans, we have the freedom to do what needs to be done for the ultimate protection of all our customers.
Cloud applications protection backed by multilayered endpoint protection
• Cloud-based Console
• Endpoint Protection Platform
• Cloud Sandbox
• Full Disk Encryption
• Cloud Applications Protection
Add an extra layer of protection to your Microsoft 365 cloud email and OneDrive. Protect your company computers, laptops and mobiles with security products all managed via a cloud-based management console. The solution includes cloud sandboxing technology, preventing zero-day threats, and full disk encryption capability for enhanced data protection.
• Improved protection against ransomware and zero-day threats via cloud-based sandboxing technology.
• Helps comply with data regulation thanks to full disk encryption capabilities on Windows and macOS.
• Protection against disruption caused by email-based attacks and malware in Microsoft 365 cloud applications.
• Easily accessible ESET PROTECT console improves TCO of security management.
• Single-pane-of-glass remote management for visibility to threats, users and quarantined items.
• Company endpoints and mobiles are protected via advanced multilayered technology, including file server security, now with secure banking protection.
IMPROVED RANSOMWARE PROTECTION AND ZERO-DAY ATTACKS SOLUTION WITH CLOUD SANDBOXING
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense provides proactive protection against zero-day threats, by executing all submitted suspicious samples in an isolated and powerful cloud sandbox environment, in order to evaluate their behavior using threat intelligence feeds, ESET’s multiple internal tools for static and dynamic analysis, and reputation data.
• Behavior-based Detection
• Machine Learning
• Zero-day Threats Detection
MULTILAYERED ENDPOINT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY
ESET Endpoint Security provides multiple layers of protection and can detect malware before, during, and after execution. Machine learning, advanced behavioral analytics, big data and human expertise work in dynamic equilibrium to balance performance, detection and false positives.
• Protect against ransomware
• Block targeted attacks
• Prevent data breaches
• Stop fileless attacks
• Detect advanced persistent threats
ADVANCED PREVENTIVE PROTECTION FOR CLOUD EMAIL AND STORAGE
ESET Cloud Office Security provides advanced preventive protection for Microsoft 365 applications. The combination of spam filtering, anti-malware scanning and anti-phishing helps to protect your company communication and cloud storage. Our easy-to-use cloud console gives you an overview of quarantined items and immediately notifies you when detection occurs.
• An additional layer of protection of Microsoft Office 365 cloud email and storage.
• Visibility in detections and quarantine via anytime-accessible console.
• Automatic protection of new user mailboxes.
• Immediate notification when detection of malware occurs.
POWERFUL ENCRYPTION MANAGED NATIVELY BY ESET PROTECT
ESET Full Disk Encryption is a feature native to the ESET PROTECT management console. It allows one-click deployment and encryption of data on connected Windows and Mac endpoints. ESET Full Disk Encryption significantly increases your organization’s data security and helps you comply with data protection regulations.
• Manage encryption on Windows and macOS machines
• Encrypt system disks, partitions or entire drives
• Deploy, activate and encrypt devices in a single action
CLOUD-BASED REMOTE MANAGEMENT CONSOLE
ESET PROTECT is a cloud-based, multifunctional remote network security management tool for ESET business security products across all operating systems. It enables one-click security deployment and gives you network visibility without the need to buy or maintain additional hardware, reducing the total cost of ownership.
• Setup and deployment within minutes
• No need for additional hardware or software
• Single point of network security management
• Accessible safely via web browser from anywhere
• This is a virtual product
• This license is valid for 10 users for 12 months
• A 24 hour provisioning window applies during normal working office hours Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
• Once the provisioning is complete you will receive login credentials and a license key.
THIS ITEM IS NON RETURNABLE
Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. Please note that according to the Consumer Protection Act and its relevant regulations, all purchases pertaining to digital content provided via intangible form and/or on-line services are final and non-refundable when such content or service has been provided online.