CONNECT TWO-WAY RADIOS TO CELLULAR APPS AND IP NETWORKS
Designed to connect teams with two-way PTT and LMR radios to voice services, including Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PTToC) and Voice Over IP (VoIP), our Vocality RoIP solutions allow users to maximize their existing two-way radio investment while benefiting from the latest innovations in voice communications.
- Push-To-Talk over Cellular: Connect two-way radios to a wide range of PTToC apps
- Radio Bridging: Connectivity between disparate radio manufacturers, frequencies, and voice equipment
- Integrated LTE Modem: Removes the need for an additional third-party router
- Easy to Use: Simple to use interface for easy setup and management
- Mission Critical PTT : The only gateway approved for use with FirstNet PTT
- Cellular Network Approved: AT&T, FirstNet, and Verizon
FIRSTNET PTT CERTIFIED
A first of its kind, our Vocality RoIP now provides mission-critical push-to-talk (MCPTT) interoperability between Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and the FirstNet LTE network.
Our Vocality RoIP gateway allows LTE-based FirstNet PTT groups and LMR channels to communicate with each other. Plus, agencies with LMR users can take advantage of the FirstNet PTT service, which provides nationwide LTE coverage, high-performance prioritized PTT calling, a choice of cost-effective FirstNet PTT certified devices and low monthly recurring costs.
VOCALITY ROIP SOLUTION OVERVIEW
The ability to communicate seamlessly between several disparate communication systems is essential for first responders and commercial organizations. Our Vocality RoIP solutions help unify communications across multiple two-way systems, cellular apps, and radio dispatch systems, even when conventional communication methods are disrupted,
In this video, we highlight the importance of maintaining communications and how our RoIP solutions adapt automatically when communications become disrupted.